There are over 150 registered student organizations (RSOs) at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. They are structured groups that give students the opportunity to explore themselves in depth and to achieve greater self-understanding and a positive understanding of others. Student clubs and organizations develop and offer services, social projects, and activities for the enrichment of the student body and overall campus community.
The new Reference Guide for Student Organizations is now available. For a hard copy version, please visit the Office for Student Engagement (2136 UC).
There are eight University Sponsored Organizations at the University. These organizations are a distinct group and serve a very important role on UM-Dearborn's campus. All ten are funded annually through the Office for Student Engagement by student fee allocations and have designated advisors and office space on campus.
- Campus Video, the on-campus video network
- the Lyceum, literary journal published fall and winter semesters
- The Michigan Journal, college newspaper published every Tuesday September through April
- Student Activities Board; campus programming board
- Student Government
- Student Organization Advisory Council
- The Wolfpack
- WUMD, campus radio station