Welcome to Student Engagement!
Looking for ways to enhance your college experience? Take advantage of all of the great opportunities in Student Engagement! Join a student organization, get involved with greek life, participate in leadership or inclusion programming, or engage in your community through service. Student Engagement... Find yourself here!
COMING UP SOON:
- Transcending Anatomy with Nikk Selik, Monday, March 10 at 12 pm, Kochoff Hall C
- SOUP Dearborn, Tuesday, March 11 at 11 am, Kochoff Hall C, UC
- Driving Green at the Oval, Friday, March 14 at 10 am in Borg Warner Auditorium, IAVS
- Rainbowing your Career Search: LGBTQ Career and Resume Workshop, Tuesday, March 11 at 12 pm in the InCLUDE (2122 UC)
- Student Leadership Awards nominations now open!
All you need to know about joining, starting, and running
Greek Life promotes service
Designed to develop students leadership skills and prepare them to lead with purpose.
As a volunteer, you’ll make new friends while building leadership and communication skills.
Diversity programs are offered at UM-Dearborn to promote an inclusive environment.
Check out upcoming events at UM-Dearborn on the Campus Calendar.
Office for Student Engagement